|Join WITI on Facebook!|
Join our LinkedIn Group!
|Follow WITI on Twitter!|
|Tag all social media and photos: #witi09|
2008 Summit Photos
Exhibitors & Sponsors
The World Café is the ideal structure to achieve concrete deliverables as we develop and expand our ability to innovate, collaborate and reinvent. It will provide us an ideal framework for making magic happen - one which we believe could not be more appropriate for WITI's 20th anniversary celebration - after all, the idea of creating transformation and innovation by bringing together women from different parts of the world, with different perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, speaks to the heart and soul of why WITI was founded and why WITI continues to lead the global market for women.
Shira Lazar to MC WITI's 2009 Hall of Fame Awards
Shira Lazar has made her name on TV as host of the weekly lifestyle magazine show 1ST LOOK and OPEN HOUSE on NBC, and as a correspondent on Reelz Channel's daily movie news show DAILIES. You can catch her own daily adventures in lifestyle, entertainment and tech on her blog, The Pop Report... Read More
In today's world, it will be the innovators, collaborators, and reinventors who will inspire and lead their organizations to victory, surpassing all expectations, regardless of the challenges faced - this applies equally to solo entrepreneurs, multi-national companies and everything in between.
Most conferences have speakers speaking to (at) us... This Summit will incorporate exciting oppportunities for you to fully express your ideas, thoughts and possible solutions... e.g. being really HEARD and, at the same time... learning how to provide quality listening to others... The dialogues are set up so that YOU have the opening to create new meaning and possibilities together with other women in technology.
The World Café is a transformative process, using everything we have learned about catalytic process technologies, designed to help us identify collective intelligence, co-creativity and discover new solutions to our challenges. This process transforms the way we think about growing our businesses and our organizations. Business leaders in large and small companies around the world are using the World Café to engage all levels of their organizations in strategic planning, product innovation, customer service improvement and other critical business issues.
About the World Café
- "The most important work in the new economy is creating conversations" Alan Webber, Harvard Business Review.
- "An ability to understand parts, the big picture and the interaction of parts is essential to critical thinking... The World Café offers a way to create connections among many perspectives. That way, we can think critically - beyond events, into patterns, then deeper into structures, and finally into the assumptions that shape our mental models. At this point, transformation can occur!"
- "Creativity requires asking genuine questions, those to which an answer is not already known. Questions function as open-handed invitations to creativity, callilng forth that which does not exist."
- You will have an opportunity to uniquely collaborate with other women in technology through purposeful dialogue; e.g. structured sessions throughout the conference in which you will have the time and "space" to engage in questions that really matter to you;
- Once you register, we will be asking you to tell us the questions that are in front of you - that, if you had the opportunity to authentically dialogue with many other experts like yourself, what would really make a difference to you and the quality of your experience at work;
- You will spend two days in a highly active environment, discovering/questioning/collaborating on new possibilities for reinvention and innovation for you, your team, your company.
- You will have the opportunity to identify new partners for collaboration on your projects; and
- You will have the opportunity to explore social networking tools and how you can leverage them to fast track past your competition.
Hope to See You in Silicon Valley!
WITI is the premier global organization helping tech-savvy women attain their professional goals. With a global network of smart, talented women & a market reach exceeding 2 million, WITI has established powerful strategic alliances and programs to provide connections, resources, & opportunities within a supportive environment of women committed to helping each other. WITI's mission is to empower women worldwide to achieve unimagined possibilities and transformations through technology, leadership and economic prosperity.
Copyright © 1989 - 2017 WITI
All rights reserved.