Conferences | Santa Clara | Executive Women's Forum
2001 Professional Women's Summit
Executive Women's Forum
Wednesday, June 20, 2001
7 to 10 a.m.
Take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to meet and work with highly successful CEO's and other executives in a comfortable, interactive roundtable format. One CEO to each breakfast roundtable of no more than 10 women will lead discussions on the topics such as:
After the breakfast, you will have the opportunity to continue the experience by working together to establish goals, next steps and results based on the roundtable discussion.
- Mergers and Acquistions, Pitfalls and Promise:
- High Performance Teams, Creating and Maintaining Them:
- Leadership in High Tech Environments
- Clicks and Bricks - Transition from Traditional to E-Business
- It's Lonely At The Top
- Making Globalization Work
- Strategic Partnerships
- Navigating The Economy
- Leadership in the New Millennium
- Continuing Growth in an Economic Downturn
This event is for executives only and seating is limited. Registration is $375 per person. For an additional $300, you can attend the rest of the WITI Professional Women's Summit.