Do you find yourself unsure of how to
- step into a larger role ... or
- take an idea and build a startup ... or
- reach for that next level in your career?
Do you replay in your head every wrong word you said in a meeting?
We believe good coaching on professional development skills from those who have conquered the career challenges you're facing will increase your odds of achieving positive outcomes.
Discussion Topics and Leaders:
- Leverage your personal brand to achieve your goals (hosted by Carol Koepke, Vice President Marketing Strategy and Operations @ Payless Shoes)
- Presenting with power (hosted by Michelle Beck, Director of Portfolio Management @ Spencer Stuart)
- How women can better support women (hosted by Marlo Gaal, Director of HR @ Hyatt Corporation)
- Thrive vs. Survive Integrating Work and Life (hosted by Susan Wach, Director of HRIS @ Hyatt Corporation)
- You Know Your IQ, But What's Your CQ? Develop Change Intelligence to Lead Organizational Change (hosted by Barbara Trautlien, Principle @ Coach)
Each Coaching CIRCLE consists of
- a qualified, experienced professional
- a topic in which the leader has experience and expertise
- 10-12 attendees interested in that topic
- space for the circle that is conducive to share and learn together.
You can feel completely free to just listen or participate 100% - no pressure - just a lot of AHA! moments and gathering information you can immediately apply when you return to your office.
Men are always welcome and encouraged to attend all WITI events.