Join us for an exciting evening of discussion, network building, and inspiration. Taulia has partnered with WITI to host an event that will focus on innovation and creativity to transform the job you have into the job you want. Our panelists will share how they've crafted their dream jobs and provide advice on how to reinvent and reenergize your work life.
Featured SpeakersPanelist 1 - Darcy Douglas (Taulia)
- As Vice President of Professional Services, Darcy is responsible for the successful implementation of global projects at Taulia. In her role, Darcy oversees a team of Project Managers and Project Consultants who implement and deliver Taulia's solutions to clients. Darcy has over 20 years of experience leading Professional Services teams at companies such as Captiva, KnowledgeLake and EMC.
Panelist 2 - Jessica Zhang (Copper Inc - formerly ProsperWorks)
- As Senior Engineer Manager, Jess is responsible for driving the software development of Copper's many important feature areas including business intelligence, data insights, and integrations. Jess joined Cooper 5 months ago and instrumental in building the innovative and learning culture in Copper.
Panelist 3 - Laura Moreno (Nasdaq)
- As Managing Director for New Listings & Capital Markets at Nasdaq, Laura is responsible for guiding companies from private to public markets. Prior to Nasdaq, she was a top sales executive at Salesforce. Her background also includes over ten years at other financial firms including TD Ameritrade and Sungard. Between finance and tech roles, Laura was also able to focus her creativity and business acumen as a founder at Ladada a start-up focused on fashion subscription services.
Panelist 4 - Andrea Cale (Cooley)
- As Director of Client Service at Cooley, a global law firm focused on the representation of technology and life sciences companies and their investors, Andrea is responsible for the design and execution of strategic marketing, client development and client satisfaction programs. She has spent nearly 15 years in marketing and business development roles for advisors to technology companies.
Moderator - Anjali Padhy (Taulia)
- As Chief of Staff, Anjali is responsible for driving Taulia's people operations policies, procedures, and programs as well as the CEO's strategic initiatives forward, including communicating and managing deliverables across the business. Since joining Taulia in 2013, Anjali has been instrumental in ensuring the Talent Acquisition and People Operations processes are as smooth as possible.