Presenter: Bill Lamond
Most people know that two amazing teachers, Buddha and Jesus, both taught that the Truth will set you free, but very few people are able to access that Truth and experience the amazing results that become available when you enter a state of freedom, an almost unheard of state in our pressurized way of living. A new future opens that is way better than what you have now - a future that creates opportunities that you haven't previously had.
When you tell the Truth, your body relaxes and energizes, your heart opens and is happy and/or peaceful, and your mind quiets and turns off the excessive chatter that most people live with mentally. Many people think that living in that kind of freedom is impossible, but just turning off all the noise, would give you a new and more desirable future.
1) Over four sessions of two hours, you will discover how to gain access to the Truth and recognize it.
2) You will pick an area of your life where you have not had much freedom, and come to peace with it.
3) You will create a new future for yourself, free from the restraints that you have lived with.
4) You will discover a new freedom to be yourself, to honor your own individual life and process and increase your effectiveness by making choices that set you free and are in cooperation with the best interests of all concerned.
Presenter: Bill Lamond
You might not know this, but hunger, the worst plague in the history of humanity will be gone in thirteen years. The main architects of this amazing change are WOMEN. Let's face it... women are the ones whose desire is so powerful that when added to the way women think in tribe or group, what they desire inevitably happens. We call this kind of experience not a good idea, but our Heart's Desire. It is not mental. It is emotional, energetic, spiritual, and completely social, and yes, also mental. To unleash the power of desire of women is to take the bullet train to the place we want!
Over four sessions of two hours, you will
1) Use a survey of nourishment in every area of your life to pay attention to where you are actually thriving or getting enough and where you are malnourished or starving across the broad spectrum of your life.
2) You will create a new desire that is the instrument for bringing all the areas of your life up to speed and allow you to get what you want.
3) You will eliminate the second-class beliefs about yourself that most women are automatically trained for by their culture, and live with and open your desire for a first-class, remarkable life.
4) You will eliminate "solving problems" as your central, often forced-on-you desire, and enter the world of true aspiration and greatness.