Presenter: David Finkel, CEO of Maui Mastermind®
A Proven Time Mastery System for Business Executives
One of the most common complaints for business people is that there's too much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done. The surprising truth is that you're already working enough hours, you just need to do more with the hours you're already working.
Join Wall Street Journal bestselling author and serial entrepreneur, David Finkel, as he shares with you 6 concrete time tactics to create more value for your business in less time. In this webinar you'll learn:
- A revolutionary new time mastery system designed for business people to help you manage the conflicting demands and multiple hats you wear!
- A simple technique to help you identify precisely what you do that creates the most value for your business!
- How to design out the repetitive, low value items that waste too much of your day!
- How to find, hire, and leverage a personal assistant (and why you can't afford not to!)
- Why discipline and will power are doomed to fail (and the two elements that consistently work!)
- How to earn more, create more, do more, and accomplish more in less time.
- To work smarter so you can grow your business and get your life back!
David Finkel is the CEO of Maui Mastermind®, one of the world's premier business coaching companies with thousands of clients worldwide. He is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of ten books, including Build a Business, Not a Job (Bradstreet) and Scale: 7 Proven Principle to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back (Penguin Random House). He lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.