Presenter: Natalie Pace
You want a loving family and a happy home but money can get in the way. Money is the #1 thing that couples fight about the most so imagine what can happen if you get your money house in order! Healthy fiscal habits create a solid foundation upon which you can co-create a sanctuary home with your sacred companion.
Here are 6 Ways to Fix Your Budget, Debt, Investments and Spending Habits so That Your Love Can Flow More Easily (this Valentine’s Day):
1. Shift from Spender/Debt Consciousness to Investor/Wealth Consciousness. Investing in a great suit can mean a raise and a promotion, however being a shopaholic is the leading cause of debt. How do you determine what’s an investment from what’s a harmful addiction?
2. Stop making everyone else rich, from the taxman, to the insurance salesman, to the utility company, and start compounding your own gains. If a NASA electrical engineer can spend 10% of what you do on his electricity bill, so can you. If Mitt Romney can pay 14% in taxes, so can you. Set up your life so that you pay less for everything automatically.
3. Rise Above the Wall Street Roller coaster instead of Keeping Up With the Joneses. A few simple, easy tricks can allow you to profit from bull markets and protect yourself from recessions. These tricks are rarely featured on the Mainstream Media and are often overlooked by commission-based broker-salesmen. Did you know that recessions occur on average every 5 years and that 2015 marks the 6th year of the current bull market? Are you safe?
4. Drink Your Café Latte and Take Dream Vacations. Learn how addressing the big-ticket items in your budget can afford you more fun. Fun offers so many health benefits by flushing your system with happy hormones. It can also rejuvenate your love affair provided you don’t bury yourself in debt in the process.
5. Health is the Best Health Insurance. Are you over-insured, while denying yourself the investments in health and happiness that will reduce your health care costs forever? Learn why your life insurance payments could be killing you.
6. Debt Reduction Strategies that work faster than any other fix. Americans owe almost $12 trillion in debt. If you’re getting your Debt Reduction plan from the bank, debt collector or credit card company, then you are playing into their hand, at your own expense. Get the real score on FICO and more. This information is publicly available, however, it is not easy to find.
Natalie Pace is the author of the Amazon bestsellers The Gratitude Game, The ABCs of Money and You Vs. Wall Street (aka Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is in hard cover). Natalie has been saving homes and nest eggs for 14 years, while at the same time earning the ranking of No. 1 stock picker. Natalie Pace is a blogger on HuffingtonPost.com and a repeat guest on national television and radio shows such as Good Morning America, Fox News, CNBC, ABC-TV, Forbes.com, NPR and more. As a strong believer in giving back, she has been instrumental in raising tens of millions for public schools, financial literacy, the arts and under served women and girls worldwide. Follow her on Twitter.com/NataliePace, Plus.Google.com/+NataliePace and Facebook.com/NatalieWynnePace For more information please visit NataliePace.com.