Presenter: Alex Cameron
Social media is now a necessary component of business marketing. The most successful businesses on social media have developed a smart marketing strategy that includes setting goals and objectives, utilizing the best tools to engage with their target audience & consistently analyzing their ROI. In other words, there is A LOT to do when it comes to social media. As a busy professional, how can you do all these things above and still manage the other stresses of your job?
During this interactive webinar, you will learn how to make the most of your time and resources and unleash the power of social media to take your social engagement to the next level. You will learn the most relevant, proven tactics for social media success that will save you TIME and MONEY!
After completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify successful tactics for managing their time effectively on social media
- Determine which social media platforms today will yield the highest engagement from their target audience
- Develop an editorial calendar to organize their content into themes
- Schedule content in advance using Hootsuite
- Create quality graphics for their social media content using Canva
- Target their most influential followers on Twitter and leverage those relationships to gain new customers
- Easily curate trending content to promote on social media
Alex Cameron is the Founder & CEO of Signature Social Marketing Consulting. Alex's professional background includes 5 years in hospitality and event management where she earned her reputation as a successful sales leader and marketer. Alex specializes in social media strategy, helping her clients to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy with clearly defined goals as well as tactics for achieving those goals. Alex empowers her clients with the knowledge and direction they need to succeed with their digital marketing. With a client portfolio including Lexus, Toyota & Marriott International, Alex has worked with many diverse industry leaders. Alex also served as the Director of Marketing and Communications for the local chapter of Meeting Professionals International, a global association with over 23,000 members.