Presenter: Lorie Reichel-Howe
Strained working relationships result in lowered productivity, employee underperformance and negative workplace culture. When managers engage in "safe conversations," they can effectively address tough workplace issues quickly and confidently. Whether those issues be challenging team dynamics, mismanaged expectations or good old-fashioned bad behavior, this webinar will transform how you uncover and deal with hidden workplace issues.
In this webinar you will:
- Develop strategies for effectively talking, listening, and collaborating in situations where opinions differ.
- Become equipped to step up and address sensitive issues such as racism, sexism, etc.
- Build more productive manager-staff working relationships.
- Increase employee performance and team productivity.
- Create a workplace culture in which teams love to work.
Lorie Reichel-Howe is founder of Conversations in the Workplace. She equips managers and teams to have "safe conversations" - transformative dialogue that uncovers hidden workplace issues. These conversations foster greater innovation, inclusion and collaboration within the organization.
Lorie has over 20 years of experience as a leadership developer, educator, mediator and conflict coach. She has supported organizations such as SHRM, NCHRA, HCI, Association for Dispute Resolution Northern California, Workforce Institute, Dress for Success, Rimini Street Incorporation, San Jose State University, Mills College, Santa Clara County Office of Education and California League of Schools.
Lorie mediates small claims and civil harassment cases at the Santa Clara Superior Court and provides community mediation for the Santa Clara Department of Human Relations.
Learn more about Lorie's impact at www.ConversationsIntheWorkplace.com.