Presenter: Donna Ceriani, Leadership Success Coach
The concept of personal branding pops up everywhere these days but what exactly does it mean? It's not about developing a slick marketing campaign. It's all about uncovering what is the authentic value you bring to others – and making sure you leverage it! Personal branding is for professionals who want to achieve their goals while being true to themselves.
During this highly interactive and engaging webinar, you will learn powerful strategies to:
- Reveal your power by discovering your top strengths & core values
- Uncover your passions to achieve greater satisfaction and fulfillment
- Clarify your own authentic personal brand
- Orient your longer term vision for your personal and professional life
- Navigate your path by linking your goals to your personal brand
Donna Ceriani is Leadership Success Coach, helping leaders in technology navigate career choices, enhance their leadership impact, and inspire their teams to achieve their best results. For more than 25 years, Donna has held senior management roles in technology leading teams across the U.S., Europe and Asia in the financial services, health care and technology industries. She was recently the Chief People Officer for SmartBear Software, winning a 2013 “Best Place to Work” award in Boston. Prior to that, she was an Executive Director for Global Client Operations for a company owned by Thomson Reuters and the DTCC, living in Boston, NYC and Singapore. She now brings her vast experience to support her clients on their own journey to achieve their goals.