Presenter: Anne Taggart, CEO and Co-founder of Safe Harbor Group
We see the headlines about data breaches and ransomware every day - now learn the critical steps you can take to protect yourself, your work and your family. This webinar will cover basic security concepts and strategies for staying secure, as well as specific tactics for protecting your data at home, at work and while traveling.
We'll also cover some additional steps you can take if your personal risk level is high - for example, if you work in a high-profile role or handle other people's data.
Topics covered include the following:
- Security stances for protecting your personal information, online activity, financial information, and personal privacy
- Two fronts in the data security war: software and social engineering
- How to assess your personal risk level
- What comprises your personal data (PII) and who really needs access to it
- Secure passwords: myths vs. reality
- Data security starts at home: managing your mail & home security
- Improve your security awareness to become phish-proof and scam-resistant
- Best practices for staying secure while traveling
- Strategies for social media security
- Additional measures for next-level protection
Anne Taggart has worked in and around tech companies for nearly 25 years in a variety of roles including business development, operations management, finance and leadership. Most recently, she is CEO and Co-founder of Safe Harbor Group, a consulting firm specializing in IT compliance and security. Before launching Safe Harbor Group, she specialized in building finance operations for startups and growing organizations, and designing management infrastructure to support rapid growth.