Join WITI in Silicon Valley
Wearables and fitness bands are now big business. Users are consuming content through tablets, phones, computers and even watches. All of this incredible growth is creating many opportunities for partnerships between the technology, sports and entertainment worlds.
At the WITI Sports, Entertainment and Technology Symposium, you will hear from the key players who are leading the way for women in these industries.
The event consists of sessions showcasing women’s individual achievements, and sharing experiences in various segments of the sports industry at both the technology and professional executive levels. The emphasis will be on personal and professional insights, mentorship, and the empowerment of women in sports and technology!
In honor of Women’s History Month, following the symposium WITI/Jabil will host a Taste of Technology Reception featuring hands-on demos of IoT wearables. Come experience the latest in health, sports, medical, home, and fashion technologies, meet with the companies producing these devices, and network with tech-savvy women and men from around the Bay Area.
Women & Men
- Sports Industry Executives, Coaches and Managers
- Technology Professionals
- Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
- Media and Broadcasting Executives
- Student, Collegiate and Professional Athletes
- Corporate Sponsors, Partners and More!
Vice President & General Manager, Location Solutions, Zebra Technologies
CEO and Founder, Ortiz Industry, Inc.
CMO and Senior Vice President, Communications, San Jose Giants
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Enablement, Jabil
- Heather Andrus, Senior VP & GM/Product Innovation, Radius Product Development
- Hillary Barnhart, Senior Director, Business Ops & Program Management, Applied Materials
- Jennifer Brace, User Experience Research Supervisor, Ford Motor Company
- Kelly Crowley, Founder/Director, The ParaSport Institute
- Julie Desjardins, Head of Research, Athos
- Sally French, Founder, The Drone Girl
- Heather Furby, CEO and Co-Founder, Creative Age Leadership, Inc.
- Lisa Giannone, Founder, Active Care Physical Therapy
- Terri Givens, Ph.D., Provost and Professor, Menlo College
- Radhika Iyengar-Emens, CEO, Tanjah Partners
- Beatrice Leung, Head of Communications, LiveLikeVR
- Stephanie Martin, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Ramona Najmi, Video Solution Architect & Solution Manager, Cisco Systems
- Angela Pan, Founder and CEO, Ashley Chloe
- Leslie Pirritano, Co-Founder, Elevate Charity
- Tara Scarrow, Director of Programs, Heartwood 3D
- Vicky Selway-Swift, Senior Director, Partnership Services, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Jennifer Smith, CEO, Bay Area Women’s Sports Initiative
- Rosie Spaulding, Vice President, Event Planning & Operations, Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- Zoe Stumbaugh, Professional Drone Racer
- Ali Towle, Vice President, Marketing, San Francisco 49ers
- Mary Vincent, Founder, Green Star Labs
- Gretchen West, Senior Advisor, Silicon Valley, Hogan Lovells