CEO and Co-Founder
Arti Arora is chief executive officer and a founder of Liquid Engines; she is responsible for aligning the company's vision and business strategy with its technologically innovative products and services.
Prior to Liquid Engines, she was director of the customer loyalty practice at Zamba Corporation. She has authored several papers outlining methodology for quantifying customer care. Most recently she published the "Executives Guide to Customer Care." Before working at Zamba, she was a senior consultant at American Management Systems where she developed a "holistic" approach to customer relationship management.
Arora has a bachelor's degree in economics and an MBA in marketing and entrepreneurship from the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. She has several recent articles that have appeared in the Wall Street Journal and SiliconIndia.
Arti Arora answers these questions:
1. What was your first job in technology?
2. Who has been your most significant mentor? Why?
3. What has been your greatest challenge and what strategies
did you use to overcome obstacles?
4. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
5. What lessons have you learned that would be valuable to
women beginning their careers in technology?
6. What new technology do you believe will have the most positive
impact on the world in the next 20 years? The most negative impact?
On the lighter side:
1. If you could have dinner with any 2 people (living or not),
who would they be?
2. What was the last book you read? What books do you love to recommend?
3. If you couldn't do what you are doing now, what profession would you choose?
4. What is your definition of success?